Looking for Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip ideas? Here are some easy and great ideas that kids and adults will love! We have gathered up some of the best Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip ideas.
These ideas are great for the low carb ketogenic diet. Perfect for keto beginners and everyone on the keto lifestyle. Take a look at these great Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip ideas now that you are sure to love! Affiliate links are provided on this page for your convenience. Here is our disclosure policy.
If you are following a ketogenic diet or looking to get started here you can find some easy ideas and low carb recipes. We love the keto diet and find so many great keto recipes online and love to share what we have found that we like. If you are like us and want simple and easy yet great tasting meals, snacks or treats then check out some of these ideas. We have found some ingredients that you will need to make some KETO recipes – these are the ones we love!
And if you are just looking for some quick grab and go snacks, cookies or treats then you may want to check these out…..
… or for a crispy and crunchy snack that is low carb and tasty treat try these.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees In a mixing bowl add 16 ounces of shredded rotisserie chicken
Add 8 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
Add in 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper
Add 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste
Add in cup of shredded cheddar cheese and cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
Mix all of the ingredients together, transfer to a well greased baking dish
Bake the buffalo chicken dip for 20-25 minutes until the top has browned slightly and is bubbly
Serve with Parmesan crisps, veggie slices, or other keto-friendly snacks
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip Serves 9 Ingredients:
- 16 oz. Shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- c. Mozzarella cheese
- c. Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Jalapeno finely chopped
- c. Low carb keto-friendly wing sauce
- c. Ranch dressing – this one is made with MCT Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl add 16 ounces of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Add 8 oz. of cream cheese (softened).
- Add in 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper.
- Add 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. 6.Add in cup of shredded cheddar cheese and cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place cup of keto-friendly wing sauce and cup of ranch dressing in bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, transfer to a well greased baking dish.
- Bake the buffalo chicken dip for 20-25 minutes until the top has browned slightly and is bubbly.
- Serve with Parmesan crisps, veggie slices, or other keto-friendly snack
We hope you enjoyed all of these Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip ideas and that you found something that will work for you and fit into your low carb keto diet. Keto really is a great lifestyle to adopt and you can always found some great Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip food idea. No matter what, we hope you found something yummy and delicious that is new and you want to try on the Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip diet. If you need more ideas you can always check out Pinterest. Have a fun and enjoy what you eat.