Looking for Keto Blackberry Muffin ideas? Here are some easy and great ideas that kids and adults will love! We have gathered up some of the best Keto Blackberry Muffin ideas.
These ideas are great for the low carb ketogenic diet. Perfect for keto beginners and everyone on the keto lifestyle. Take a look at these great Keto Blackberry Muffin ideas now that you are sure to love! Affiliate links are provided on this page for your convenience. Here is our disclosure policy.
If you are following a ketogenic diet or looking to get started here you can find some easy ideas and low carb recipes. We love the keto diet and find so many great keto recipes online and love to share what we have found that we like. If you are like us and want simple and easy yet great tasting meals, snacks or treats then check out some of these ideas. We have found some ingredients that you will need to make some KETO recipes – these are the ones we love!
And if you are just looking for some quick grab and go snacks, cookies or treats then you may want to check these out…..
… or for a crispy and crunchy snack that is low carb and tasty treat try these.
Mix almond flour, *erythritol and baking
soda baking powdertogether in a large mixing bowl
Beat 2 eggs and pour into mixture
Add teaspoon of vanilla
Mix in 3 TBSP of melted butter. Stir all of the ingredients together until thoroughly combined
Pour in 3 TBSP of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and stir together
Gently fold in cup of blackberries. If you have large berries cut them into smaller pieces
Grease the muffin tin then place 2 TBSP of the mixture into each of the muffin cups. You should be able to fill 6 muffin cups about of the way full
Keto Blackberry Muffins
- 1 c. Almond flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- c. Erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 3 tbsp. Melted butter
- tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- c. Blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix almond flour, *erythritol and baking
sodabaking powder together in a large mixing bowl
- Beat 2 eggs and pour into mixture
- Add teaspoon of vanilla
- Mix in 3 TBSP of melted butter. Stir all of the ingredients together until thoroughly combined
- Pour in 3 TBSP of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and stir together
- Gently fold in cup of blackberries. If you have large berries cut them into smaller pieces
- Grease the muffin tin
- Place 2 TBSP of the mixture into each of the muffin cups. You should be able to fill 6 muffin cups about of the way full
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes, or until the tops are browned and the muffins are cooked through.
If you can’t find erythritol, you can substitute another keto-friendly sweetener of your choic
We hope you enjoyed all of these Keto Blackberry Muffin ideas and that you found something that will work for you and fit into your low carb keto diet. Keto really is a great lifestyle to adopt and you can always found some great Keto Blackberry Muffin food idea. No matter what, we hope you found something yummy and delicious that is new and you want to try on the Keto Blackberry Muffin diet. If you need more ideas you can always check out Pinterest. Have a fun and enjoy what you eat.